Chandigarh Under 19 Open and Girls Chess Championship 2018
Date: July, 14th 2018 9:00 am - July, 15th 2018 9:00 am
CHANDIGARH CHESS ASSOCIATION CONDUCTS
Chandigarh U-19 Open and Girls Chess Championship 2018
on 14th and 15th July, 2018
St. Xavier’s School sector 44 C, Chandigarh
Rs. 450 + 50 (Entry Fee + Annual Registration).
LAST DATE OF ENTRY
14th July, 2018
Participant should be a resident/domicile of Chandigarh.
Studying in any educational institution located in Chandigarh.
Working in Chandigarh.
Born on and after 01-01-1999.
- Reporting time for the first round is 9 AM on July 14th, 2018.
- Top four boys and four girls will be selected to represent Chandigarh at the Nationals to be held at Delhi from 03 to 11 Dec, 2018.
- The organising committee reserves its right to accept or reject any entry received after due date.
- of rounds and detail schedule will be decided before the start of the Tournament
- Mere submission of entry does not confirm the eligibility of a participant.
- Entries close with Naveen Bansal – 9417148610.Vipnesh Bhardwaj 9814615100.
Website : www.chandigarhchess.com
Rules & Regulations
- The tournament will be played under Swiss
- The total number rounds will be announced before the start of the tournament.
- Each round will be of 60 min + 10 Sec Increment.
- Walk-over time will be of half an hour.
- If a player is absent in any two consecutive rounds his withdrawal from the tournament will be automatically assumed.
- TIE-BREAK : In case of a tie the following rules will be applied in descending order.
- Bucholz Tie-Breaks (for unplayed games :- Counted as a game against virtual Opponent)
- Toss/Draw of lots.
- The organising committee reserves its right to change or alter the rules if necessary without prior intimation.
- In all cases of disputes and/or Interpretation of the rules the decision of the organising committee will be final and binding on all players. Protest, If any, against the decision of the organising committee shall be made in writing with a protest fee of Rs. 500/- within 15 min of the occurrence of the incident. The amount shall be refunded if appeal is upheld by the committee.
- Smoking in the tournament Hall is strictly prohibited.
- All participants are expected to maintain silence and discipline in Tournament Hall.
- The organising committee can introduce the chess clock (Minimum 10 minutes each will be given) at any stage of any game and no appeal against it will be entertained.
- No friendly games or analysis of games is allowed inside the tournament hall.
- International Chess Sets will be used.
- Players should bring their own chess clock.
Organising Committe, CCA
St. Xavier's School, Sector 44 C, Chandigarh
Dr. Vipnesh Bhardwaj, Naveen Bansal