1st Millennium School Open Prize Money Children's Chess Carnival 2013
Date: May, 27th 2013 8:30 am - May, 28th 2013 9:00 am
ENTRY LAST DATE
For more details contact Naveen Bansal: 94171-48610, Dr. Vipnesh Bhardwaj : 98146-15100
Rules & Regulations
- The tournament will be played under Swiss System.
- The total number of rounds and detailed program will be announced before the start of the Tournmaent.
- Each round will be of 60 min + 15 Sec Increment.
- Walk-over time will be of half an hour.
- If a player is absent in any two consecutive rounds his withdrawal from the tournament will be automatically assumed.
- TIE-BREAK : In case of a tie the following rules will be applied in descending order a) Bucholz Tie-Breaks b) Toss/Draw of lots.
- The organising committee reserves its right to change or alter the rules if necessary without prior intimation.
- In all cases of disputes and/or Interpretation of the rules the decision of the organising committee will be final and binding on all players. Protest, If any, against the decision of the organising committee shall be made in writing with a protest fee of Rs. 500/- within ½ an hour of the occurrence of the incident. The amount shall be refunded if appeal is upheld by the committee.
- Smoking in the tournament Hall is strictly prohibited.
- All participants are expected to maintain silence and discipline in Tournament Hall.
- The organising committee can introduce the chess clock (Minimum 10 minutes each will be given) at any stage of any game and no appeal against it will be entertained.
- No friendly games or analysis of games is allowed inside the tournament hall.
- International Chess Sets will be used.
- Players should bring their own chess clock.
Organising Committe, CCA
Millennium School , Sec 67, Mohali
Naveen Bansal, Vipnesh Bhardwaj